It costs about £500 a year to run the organisation, its events, meetings, consultations, insurance, independent examination of accounts, and so on. Our committee members and Trustees are volunteers only.
You can contribute to the work of FoRP by:
- donating a few pounds by sending a cheque made out to FoRP and posting it to FoRP Chair, c/o 27 Riversdale Grove, EH12 5QS
- donating to the toilet block fundraiser website is at https://chuffed.org/project/roseburn-from-toilet-block-to-cafe
- helping to organise one of our park events – news of these appears on Facebook, the website, and in our newsletters, regularly
- joining our committee and adding your energy to our projects and campaigns – our constitution and all our details are here: https://www.friendsofroseburnpark.org.uk/committee/
- join for free online https://www.friendsofroseburnpark.org.uk/join-for-free/ or get in touch and let us know what you think: email@example.com
Whatever you decide, thanks so much for your interest!