Bakers of all ages produced 36 cakes:
Birgul, Gene, Chloe, Layla, Libby, Pamela, Arnie, Ruby, Charlie, Robin, Dan, Grace, Iona, Annis, Ian, Lea, Tess, Jessie, Lucy, Johnny, Katie, Molly, Isabelle, Logan, Jenny, Alfie, Carmen, Bronwen, Harris, Catherine, Jo, Paul, Louisse.
And congratulations to the winning makers of: Chocolate Grenache, Lemon Drizzle, Cherry Blossom, Water of Leaf, Chocolate Surprise, Campfire Kingdom, Rainbow Delight and Awesome Rainbow.
People did all sorts of other stuff to make it all happen:
A guy called John, Ruby Anderson, Johnny Booth, Finlay Booth, Ben Howarth, Laura Howarth, Kirsty Campbell, and
- Tracy McNeill and friends from Tesco
- Phil Yelland at Murrayfield DAFS Cricket Club
- Cllr Jeremy Balfour, MSP
- Jim Gibb at JRM Coachworks
- Osman at Vigo’s
- Mario and friends at Roseburn Primary School and the After School Club
- Murrayfield Community Council
People who HAD to eat cake and decide:
People who WANTED to eat cake:
About 300 if the photos are anything to go by.
People who donated prizes:
- Simon Scott Collectibles
- Art et Facts
- House of Hound
- Thallon Soulis
- Traditional Turkish Barbers